Friday, February 1, 2008

It's Been Awhile

I promised I was going to make the blog a priority and then went and disappeared for two weeks. Its been a wild couple of weeks. Aaron's parents visited two weekends ago and we took them snowshoeing in White Pass. It was very fun and right as we were headed back to the car it started snowing.

Speaking of snow, we have had a ton of snow in the last few weeks but because its Central Washington it always melts. I can't say the same for our neighbors to the east and the west. The Pacific Northwest has had some crazy weather this winter.

I spent all last week in LA for a conference. It rained and the wind blew the entire time I was there...it basically felt like Seattle except with palm trees. On the flight home, I was bumped to first class and got to sit next to Sarah Silverman. She didn't exactly pay any attention to me; but since I didn't get to do anything fun while I was actually in LA, that made up for it a little bit.

Of course, since we finally got the 4runner back this month, on Tuesday as Aaron was on his way home from work, the subaru started making a loud and weird noise. He pulled over and when he tried to get back in and start driving the car it wouldn't go anywhere. Come to find out the transmission crapped out. Awesome!

So...thats the boring update from the last two weeks. Aaron and I are anxiously awaiting our trip to Hawaii. Thankfully its only 10 days away. We are in need of a little rest and relaxation. I'll try and check in more consistently in the next few weeks.

No comments: