- freelance projects
- green, yucky, sinus exploding snot
- a baby who laughs (oh my gosh...the baby laughs...it's the best thing ever!!!)
- opinionated mothers (my mother has been here since Sunday)
- dog hair (I am seriously losing my mind when I look around and see yet another dog hair tumbleweed go blowing by not five minutes after I've vacuumed)
- homemade lemon pound cake...really not good for the 'healthy living commitment'
- more snot
I have the head cold from hell. I sound like an emphysema-riddled old lady and every time I cough it startles my son. I haven't shredded this week, but I have gone on a few walks with the baby. My bob stroller rocks.
I really hope I'm better tomorrow because I'm supposed to go skiing this weekend and I don't want to miss it. I have new ski boots to test out and I got my skiis waxed.
Substantial posting and a renewed commitment to getting rid of the junk in my trunk next week.