Friday, March 28, 2008

You Know You Are a Novice Blogger When...

1. You forget to take a picture of the shocked look on your husbands face when you take a pregnancy test on a whim the night before you leave for Hawaii and it comes out positive.

2. You forget to take a picture of the shocked/happy looks on the faces of your in-laws when your husband hands them a box with a card and a picture of your first ultrasound in it announcing they are going to be grandparents for the very first time.

So...the happy news is, I'm pregnant! I just don't have any photographic evidence so far. (I could post a picture of my jeans being held together with a rubber band...but I'm not sure anyone wants to see that.

I've been nauseous without vomiting. I've gotten dangerously close a few times but for the most part its just a low-grade constant feeling of yuck. I'm ridiculously tired but even that ebbs and flows every day. Today, I could fall asleep while typing this. The boobs are sore of course and the bloating is unreal...but considering how I could be feeling, I count myself very lucky.

I think that's why the blog has been a little neglected the last month or so because really, all I've wanted to write about is this huge thing going on inside my body and head, but I didn't want to say anything until I went to the doctor and we told our families.

Coming up this weekend, the roundabout way we found out we were pregnant and what a shocker it was!

1 comment:

Fine For Now said...

Yay for babies! Congratulations!