Not writers block...but a blog block. There's lots going on in my neck of the woods and I'm sure lots to talk about, but I just stare and stare at a blank page and can't come up with anything to write about...so...here is 25 things about me pulled from my facebook page. I'm a dork.
1. Tomatoes always look so good to me but I hate the way they taste. However, I do like tomato products such as salsa, ketchup and marinara sauce.
2. I don't color my hair, but since being pregnant I've started plucking grey hairs. My time is coming.
3. I never thought I would love motherhood as much as I do.
4. I also never thought motherhood would be so consistently challenging.
5. I think I could be a decent athlete if I put my mind to it.
6. I played the viola for 7 years. I was an orchestra nerd in middle school.
7. I was 5'4" in 6th grade. I was all gangly legs and arms and neck. I looked like a marshmallow with twigs.
8. I make really good scones.
9. I hate taking out the garbage and unloading the dishwasher.
10. My passport was stolen in Guatemala in college. I have yet to replace it.
11. I got married in a museum.
12. My husband is my best friend. I feel very lucky to be able to say that.
13. I never thought the day would come I could call Yakima home...but it did and I do.
14. Aaron and I gutted and remodeled our house ourselves. New kitchen, bathrooms, every room has been painted, a newly finished basement with french doors, a slated fireplace and lots of landscaping. I love all the work we've done but I would never want to take on a project of that scale again.
15. I love to read. I often will read a novel in one sitting. If I have a lot to do, I'll read the book over the course of two or three days.
16. I am terrible about returning phone calls. Horrible.
17. Repetitive noises drive me crazy.
18. I have a true phobia of throw up. There was a time in my life when I wouldn't use public restrooms because I was afraid someone might be in there puking. I'm slowly getting over it. Having my son puke on me everyday helps.
19. Priest Lake holds very dear and happy memories for me.
20. If I find a song I really like, I will listen to it over and over again. It used to drive my roommates crazy. It currently drives my husband crazy.
21. I can't start my day without a cup of coffee. I literally feel sick if I try and skip it.
22. I procrastinate. Hence, I am writing a list of 25 things about me instead of working. Not good.
23. My eyes are blue but most people think they are brown. I don't know why.
24. I've never broken a bone.
25. I can't finish this list without mentioning Rem, our golden retriever, who will forever be our first born. He is afraid of laundry baskets, loud noises and the vacuum. He loves tennis balls, leftovers, hunting and going for walks. He is the best.