Monday, February 23, 2009

Like Father Like Son

This picture melts me. Aaron and Jack sleeping in at his parent's house.


As usual I have lots to talk about but little inspiration to get it on the blog. I have a sick baby and lots of work to do. It's 10:18pm and my brain is shot. The countdown to our upcoming ski vacation is in full swing.

How about a few quick bullet points:

  • I made Aaron chocolate cake with chocolate frosting from scratch for Valentines day. It was divine.
  • We made an impromptu trip to Spokane over the weekend when we heard all of Aaron's siblings would be in town. We had a great time seeing everyone but didn't get to see one of his brothers.
  • Unfortunately, Jack was stricken with mystery diarrhea which is still plaguing him. (hence no phone calls to my sweet spokane girls...I didn't want to risk infecting your little ones). It's bizarre, he is eating and playing normally, but on Sunday we panicked when we found blood in his diaper. We're having tests run, but no news yet.
  • I walked four days last week and did 30 Day Shred twice, I'm back in the game. And I'm sore.
  • One of my freelance clients should slow down in March which hopefully means more blogging and less complaining.
  • Sleep training starts a week from today when we get back from vacation. I'm scared.

I'm off to bed...my brain is fried.

1 comment:

Ripe for Reading said...

I saw the part about blood in the diaper--hopefully it gets resolved!

Have a great trip!