Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Growing

Two really great things happened yesterday while I was brooding and feeling sorry for myself; I noticed the rotating pictures on my screen saver and read my friend Libby's blog. Both seemingly small things, had a profound impact on my mood and attitude. I thought I would share a few of the pictures I was looking at. I've already posted a lot of these, but I can't get enough of them, so I'm re-posting. I can't believe how Jack has grown in the last three and a half months. He absolutely amazes me. God is good.

*My husband is very cute and I love him for many reasons, one of which is when we woke up this morning to dog diarrhea all over our basement, he cleaned it up and let me continue snuggling the baby. Even my nasty carpet can't ruin my renewed spirit.

1 comment:

Fine For Now said...

OMG...must.have.baby.now.

He is to-die-for gorgeous!