Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Rainy Snowy Saturday

I'm at work on a Saturday...hence the blogging. I should be doing some actual work, which is why I am here on a weekend in the first place, but I needed a break from InDesign. Regardless of the fact that I'm sitting in my office, I am having an awesome weekend.

Last night Aaron and I went and saw Juno. Run don't walk to the theater and see this movie! Although it's a bit cliche, the script is fantastic, the acting is good and the soundtrack is probably the best part of the movie. I can already picture all my old young life kids frantically downloading the soundtrack. Lets be honest; I would download the entire soundtrack if I knew how to use iTunes.

I also got in a great workout last night and then again this morning which totally made up for the donut I indulged in this morning. Aaron totally got up this morning, made coffee and then went and got homemade donuts from this little shop near our house. Nothing puts me in a good mood like sleeping in and eating donuts and watching Food Network on a Saturday morning. I'm also going to watch the Seahawks game with a bunch people this afternoon. It also helps that I'm getting work done so Monday won't be so stressful. Not bad for a Saturday. Aaron and I will go to church in the morning and then head to Chinook Pass for some snow shoeing. If I hadn't thrown away my stupid ski boots over Christmas, we could have done a few runs...oh well. Pictures to come.

No comments: