I am so excited to have this blog so that I can archive my life a little better. I am terrible at taking pictures, journals were always abandoned after a few months and while the same thing might happen to the blog, I'm feeling excited and determined to make a commitment to it.
So...that leads to my resolutions. I haven't made resolutions in a couple years because I haven't cared enough or genuinely thought I would follow through to actually make them. But this year is already different. I want to make some life changes that I have needed to make for a while and I'm hoping that this blog will help me stay on track.
1. Maintain weight and commit to moderation in eating and drinking. I'm at a healthy weight and I do exercise consistently but I also totally over eat. The last five pounds I have fought with for years needs to come off and stay off.
2. Write often in this blog and take more photos. Aaron and I do so many fun things that I want to remember later in life. TAKE THE DAMN PICTURE!
3. Be more dedicated to my job. I have a sweet job and I need to not take it for granted.
4. Be more positive and less critical of myself, husband, friends and colleagues. Enough is enough...
5. Worry less. Honestly, I don't even know how to begin tackling this one.
6. Commit to doing one phantom good deed a month. This blog is one way I want to keep track and hold myself accountable.