Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Office

T-minus an hour and fifteen minutes until the season premiere of The Office. It is my one 'program' I watch religiously and I can't wait for a full and uninterrupted season of goofy quirkiness!

Also, I've committed to walking every day until I deliver this baby. Three days down...what feels like an infinite number of days ahead. It's not so much that I don't want to go for a walk, it just doesn't feel like its helping and I am so ready to have this baby.

A real post coming soon and pictures of the finished nursery!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi friend! We are office fans too! It's great to have an actual show on now and not just reality tv-yay! It's nice to hear that you are still able to be pretty active- gives me hope since moving around seems to get harder and harder these days. Good luck these next couple of weeks....wow- just a couple weeks!