Thursday, October 16, 2008

One More Day...or Maybe Seven

I'm not going to lie...I'm having a hard time being patient. I want my baby.

I visited with my girlfriend today who had her baby two weeks early! My induction day was her due date. This little thing is so cute and tiny (6 pounds 2 ounces) and I kept thinking...oh my gosh...my baby is bigger than this baby and still on the inside of my body.

Today I made chicken and rice casserole, a pot roast with all the fixings, berry sweet bread (in my new bread pan!) and pumpkin muffins with a cream cheese center.

I also swept all my floors, vacuumed anything with carpet, dusted the house, washed our bed sheets, bought my husband new shoes, worked on a bit of freelance work and went for a walk. If this isn't nesting...I don't what is.

And yet...I don't have baby. So, I'll keep waiting, and praying and trying really hard to be patient. I'm not very good at this waiting game.

1 comment:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

Maybe you should stop nesting and start relaxing! I Love You!